Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Quote

Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
-Leonardo Da Vinci

One Good Thing about music, when it hits u, u feels no pain.
-Bob Marley

Fiction is the truth inside the lie.
-Stephen King

Fill your paper with the breathing of your heart. 
-William Wordsworth

Ah, Music. A magic beyond all we do here. 
-Albus Dumbledore

U don’t take a photograph, u make it.
-Ansel Adams

I dream of painting and then I paint my dream.
-Vincent Van Gogh

Dance till the stars come down from the rafters. Dance, dance till u drop.
-W.H Auden

Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind.
-William Shakespeare

I failed some subjects in exam, but my friend passed in all. Now he is the Engineer in Microsoft, and I’m the owner of Microsoft.
-Bill Gates

cr: Goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment